Fees all prices include accommodation
• $2,000 = full tuition
• $1,700 = tuition per person if applying as a performing duo
• $1,500 = tuition per person if applying as a performing ensemble
• $1,400 = auditor (all workshops, lectures, rehearsals, concerts)
• $900 = guest (no tuition; concerts free)
Not Covered In Tuition
Meals, airfare, passport fees, transportation to/from the festival, activities/entertainment during scheduled free periods, laundry, phone charges, supplementary maid service, any meals/hotel/transport due to airline scheduling, train strike, delays, etc.
• $30 application fee for applications completed after December 31 (complete application due 01 March)
• $500 reservation deposit; refundable per schedule below
• remainder balance due 31 May
Participants are housed in the Casa Emmaus; a retreat complex within five minutes walking of festival facilities and the lake. Apartments are shared (1-5 roommates) with shared bath. Available evenings of 30 June – 12 July only; participants arriving before, or departing after these dates will need to make arrangements for additional accommodation. Kitchens with cooking/eating utensils and refrigerators/ovens are included in accommodation.
Refunds dates below apply to year 2013
100% of Deposit is refundable for withdrawal between 01 March and 01 April. 50% of Deposit is refundable for withdrawal between 02 April and 20 April. Deposit is non-refundable after 20 April. Tuition not paid in full by 31 May will be assessed a late fee of $75. 50% of total tuition will be refunded for withdrawals from 01-10 June; 25% from 11-15 June; 0% following 16 June. soundSCAPE is not responsible for any wire/transfer fees assessed on refunds to participants. Application fee is non-refundable.